Various test’s have been conducted over the years to find out what lurks in the average unprotected mattress.
- Dust Mites - As many as two million in an unprotected mattress
- Bed Bugs - They are becoming increasingly common in Australia, and are constantly adapting, forming natural resistances against pesticides
- Allergens - Such as pet dander, (dead skin cells and hair), and dust mite's waste particles
- Bacteria and mould - Growing as a result of stains and moisture
- Stains - A result of sweating, the body's natural acidity, make-up, accidents and spills
Did you know, after 5 years, up to half the weight of an unprotected mattress, or a mattress with a poor quality protector, is made up of your own bodily fluids, skin cells, bacteria and mould?
It's not hard to believe when a third of each day is spent on the exact same mattress, and the average person looses up to 1L of fluid a day, through the skin, pores, and mouth, as well as millions of skin flakes.
Protect-A-Bed's EXTRAORDINARY commitment to you:
"If your mattress stains we will clean it."
5 Year Mattress Protector and Clean Mattress Guarantee
- purchase a Protect-A-Bed® Staynew Smooth mattress protector, together with a new mattress, from our store with both items shown on the same sales receipt, Protect-A-Bed guarantees the mattress sleep surface against staining.This is provided that the mattress was covered by the protector at the time the staining occurred, and that the mattress and Protector were only used for household use for the period of the warranty. ****Terms & Conditions Apply****
- Protect-A-Bed’s® Miracle Layer™ is soft and comfortable yet waterproof and breathable.
- Protecting your mattresses and pillows from moderate spills and stains.
- Protecting you and your family from dust mite, mould and bacteria allergens.
- 100% smooth polyester sleep surface, perfect for everyday family use.
- 100% Polyester Pique Expandall® fitted sheet style.
- Fits all standard and extra deep mattresses.
- Electric blanket safe.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Mattress protectors available in Single, Extra Long Single, King Single, Double, Queen, King, Super King.
- Standard, European and U-shaped pillow protectors are available with zippered closures.
- Approved by the National Asthma Council’s Sensitive Choice Program
- SIDS & Kids Friendly (Single, Extra Large Single, King Single)